- Flexible appointment times - Working people need to schedule appointments with as little as possible impact to their jobs. Mr. McConnell has many evening and some weekend appointments available. Lunchtime appointments are also an option. After the first personal meeting, further communication may be conducted by email.
- Personalized service - Mr. McConnell spends significant one on one time with you. You will have access to the attorney throughout your process. When clients call with questions Mr. McConnell is able to respond in a timely manner.
- Courteous & professional office staff - For most people going to an attorney is not an everyday occurrence. The staff will do the best to make sure you are comfortable. Your paperwork and follow up questions will be handled carefully and quickly. We welcome opportunities to answer your questions, so you may understand the legal processes. This allows us to provide you with the best service possible.
- Low stress atmosphere - The law office is situated in a charming1920s Craftsman style cottage. You can discuss your matters in a relaxed, warm environment. On chilly days you may even get a chance to sit by the fireplace.
- Free parking - There is plenty of street parking in front of the office and around the corner. No meters to feed!
- House calls for the elderly or infirm - On the occasions when a will or power of attorney must be taken care of immediately and the individual cannot travel, Mr. McConnell may be available to go to the home, nursing home or hospital. Travel fees will apply.
- Payment options are available - For select Chapter 7 bankruptcies, Mr. McConnell may set up payment plans. (Payment must be complete before the case may be filed).
- Convenient Vallejo location - The office is close to downtown Vallejo and has easy access to Interstate 80.